- Experience Level
- Junior Level
A global media and digital communications organisation is looking for a talented commercial lawyer to support the company's most significant global accounts.
This role would involve working with senior stakeholders at group level and joining a collaborative team offering great benefits and work flexibility.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing general commercial support to the Global Clients and wider Media & Performance global team;
- Supporting on a broad range of commercial and legal issues for the business' operational excellence and transformation initiatives covering data, technology and operations;
- Providing legal advice to stakeholders at various levels of the organisation to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Counselling and conducting training on contract processes, templates, negotiation skills, contract compliance and group policies.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- NQ - 2 PQE solicitor, qualified in the UK or another commonwealth jurisdiction (although all candidates will be considered on merit);
- Commercial law experience from a leading law firm or a relevant in-house role;
- Prior experience within media and/or consumer focused industries is preferred but not essential;
- Strong commercial/business acumen and personal confidence to enable the building of relationships with all levels of management and negotiating with external clients;
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to identify the key legal and business considerations and provide targeted, pragmatic and solutions-driven advice and recommendations
Apply today, or email Amy.Pfeifer@RobertWalters.com to see the job description and discuss further.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly