BANKING/FINANCE - INTERNATIONAL WORK:LIFE BALANCE FIRM
The international banking/finance team regularly advises a wide range of lenders as well as large corporate borrowers across all areas including corporate, structured, fund, leveraged and real estate finance.They have continued to maintain strategic growth domestically and internationally and this is set to continue through 2020.
As part of their strategic plans for growth, they are seeking a 1-5pqe banking associate to handle a broad range of work in a supportive and collegiate working environment where hard work and work:life balance are both encouraged in tandem - 1400 chargeable hours target.
Your career development: You will benefit from their multi-award winning career development programme. At each stage of your career this provides you with:
* high quality clients and work, with early responsibility and client exposure;
* thorough assessment and individual feedback from a range of experienced colleagues;
* robust technical training with early skills based development, increasingly tailored to you; and
* reward for your contribution, progression and potential, rather than PQE or tenure.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Homeworking