Legal Counsel, 12 month FTC
Opportunity to join international technology business as a Legal Counsel for a 12 month fixed term contract role commencing in May - June. This position will be remotely based initially with a requirement to be in the office 3 days per week later in the year.
An opportunity has arisen to join the legal team of an international business in the technology sector. Working alongside the Head of Legal and forming part of a legal team, you will find yourself working in a fast-paced environment, providing commercial support and advice to the whole business.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of legal and commercial agreements e.g. supplier contracts, licence agreements and NDAs.
- Providing advice to the business in relation to the data protection programme, including updating and maintaining policies, investigating any breaches and ensuring appropriate protection is in place.
- Developing, implementing and updating legal policies, procedures and standard templates.
- Supporting the Head of Legal and experienced lawyers with large projects and transactions.
- Advising on wider legal areas such as IP, disputes and ad hoc queries from the business.
This role will suit a qualified lawyer with experience gained in Commercial or Corporate areas. A 12 month contract will be offered initially with the possibility of a permanent role becoming available in the future.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful vibrant business and collegiate high calibre legal team. You will gain excellent experience and get some good exposure to international work.
For further information please send your cv to or contact Victoria Moore @ Arbuthnot Yon (email@example.com / 07971666134)
Apply for Legal Counsel, 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly