Data Protection Analyst
Arbuthnot Yon are working with a global technology business which is seeking to appoint a Data Protection Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave.
Forming part of the Legal and Compliance team, you will work closely with the legal and IS teams in the business in the UK and internationally. You will advise across different aspects of data protection encompassing advising on and developing policies, processes, and providing training to the business.
Responsibilities include providing:
- Day to day coordination and review of information asset registers and working with the business to support with this being completed and monitoring any changes.
- Reviewing and updating of data protection law compliance policies, procedures and guidance.
- Working with the business to investigate any data protection breaches, investigating these and ensuring all follow up actions are completed.
- Maintaining records of processing lists and other documents relating to processing of personal data.
- Delivery of training to internal colleagues.
- Support and guidance to the business on queries.
As this is a very interactive role that will see you working closely with commercial colleagues, it is suited to an individual with strong inter-personal and communication skills who enjoys building internal relationships, driving projects and stuck in!
We are keen to hear from individuals with at least 2 years’ experience gained in data protection, governance, compliance or law. Although we are keen to hear from applicants with good data protection / GDPR experience applicants will be considered with transferable skills looking to move into this area. There will also be an opportunity to develop your experience in broader compliance areas.
This is a great opportunity to work with a global technology business and get some great experience.
The team are currently home-based. When it is safe to do so there will be a requirement to be in the office 3 days a week (with 2 days working from home).
Applications will be considered from candidates looking for both a full time and part time (4 days) role.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971666134.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Professional Support jobs in Bristol
- Information Technology Professional Support jobs in Bristol
- Intellectual Property Professional Support jobs in Bristol
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Professional Support jobs in Bristol
- Data Protection Professional Support jobs in Bristol