Deputy General Counsel - Funds - London - 8+PQE
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Level
Our client is a hugely successful international hedge fund based in central London.
They are now keen to hire an experienced funds lawyer to join them in a senior capacity and report to the Global General Counsel.
Duties will include:
- Establishing and restructuring offshore funds
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on a broad range of fund documentation including investment management, distribution, and investor agreements
- Drafting and amending regulatory policy including MiFID, AIFMD and GDPR
- Liaising with, and managing, external counsel
The successful candidate will:
- Have qualified as a lawyer in England & Wales
- Be at least 8 years PQE
- Trained at a leading law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team.
- Have extensive experience with investment management agreements, funds and the surrounding legislation
- Have pervious in-house experience and the ability to work closely with/advise senior stakeholders.
Please apply with your CV in confidence to Buchi.Osuji@jamesonlegal.com.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com
Apply for Deputy General Counsel - Funds - London - 8+PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly