Corporate Finance Associate - Chicago (J.D., 2018-2019)
Our client's Chicago office is looking for an associate with 2-3 years of substantive corporate finance experience. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a broad spectrum of bank and non-bank financial institutions in syndicated and club transactions, both senior and subordinated, involving domestic and international credit facilities for direct and sponsored transactions and leading significant portions of those transactions. Experience in structured finance, CLOs and fund finance is a plus.
Candidates with strong deal experience at a large law firm with a particular focus of asset based, commercial and cash flow lending and other sophisticated finance transactions are preferred.
For a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling, please contact Will Sciarretta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United States
- Corporate Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United States
- Financial Services Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United States
- Corporate Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United States
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United States