In-House Legal Counsel 7-10 PQE (Technology) • Top 20 Employer • IT
Would you like to join one of the best global employers' in-house legal team as a Technology legal counsel?
Minimum mandatory requirements
- 7-10 PQE
- At least 3 years of experience as a tech lawyer in private practice or in-house
- UK based and eligible to work in the UK
I am working with the legal team of a global IT business - an established, extremely successful and fast growing company with 266% revenue growth over the last 10 years. UK is a key market for them.
The legal team is actively looking to hire an experienced technology lawyer (IT outsourcing experience would be beneficial). The role reports to Regional Legal Director. The legal team is growing as fast as the business, and with their global CEO being based in London, there are good career prospects there.
The role is highly varied and works closely with the business and sales teams, senior management and other teams globally.
The position involves drafting, negotiating and advising on major IT outsourcing deals, big scale digital transformation projects, cross industry commercial IT complex contract negotiations with household names / FTSE 50 within EMEA.
Projects may include IT & data licensing, data storage, software/App development, robotics, systems integration, platform infrastructure development, bids/procurement of IT managed services, data security, cloud services, IoT, SaaS, PaaS, AI, R&D activities etc.
The company has a strong presence across a number of industries e.g. technology, communications, media, financial services, manufacturing, retail, automotive, energy, utilities, healthcare and life sciences.
The business has a great culture and is recognised as one the world's top 20 employers.
There is an attractive package on offer, as well as a lot of flexibility and autonomy. The team is great with some really lovely people. The hiring manager is a caring and supportive individual who gives a lot of room to grow.
For this role my client requires at least 3 years of experience in IT and outsourcing agreements, overall approx 7-10 PQE. It can be an individual contributor role or a role with direct reports in the future.
Remuneration and benefits
- Above market salary, bonus and benefits (we can discuss in more detail)
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- High degree of trust and autonomy whilst being part of a collaborative team
- A supportive, friendly, fun and hardworking legal team
- Excellent office locations with great transport links, remote working options for UK based candidates
Your contact for this opportunity is Mila Read. Please apply below, via Found Legal website or reach out to Mila on LinkedIn. We are working closely with the hiring team for a long time and will be able to answer your questions, best position you for the role and support you throughout the recruitment process with the aim or securing an excellent offer.
About Found Legal
Found Legal is a specialist in-house tech legal recruitment agency. We focus on placing the top 15% of legal talent into technology companies across the UK, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
If the role / location is not quite the right fit, please reach out to Mila Read or register via our website to be notified of other opportunities.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Insurance/Reinsurance In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House Partner jobs in London (Greater)