A unique opportunity has arisen with an international Law firm who looking for a paralegal to join their highly regarded procurement team.
The successful candidate will work across areas a variety of areas, including the below:
- Contract and Agreement analysis and drafting for commercial and relevant detail
- Supplier background analysis and adherence to regulatory bodies
- Procurement documentation drafting and review
- Review the Document Management System (DMS) for key documentation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to chase or clarify documents
- Understanding of the GDPR and Modern Slavery Act
Please apply if you have at least 2-3 months Paralegal experience and candidates must be available within 2-4 weeks.
It is EJ Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Apply for GDPR Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly