Researcher - International Legal Recruitment Company - London
Jameson Legal is a growing global recruitment business. We are now actively looking for an additional detail-orientated and organised researcher to support the team of recruitment consultants in London on a full or part-time basis.
Our current opening would suit someone with the below attributes:
- A person that appreciates the basic needs of a recruitment business;
- A highly professional individual looking to further develop strategic research skills and resourcing strategies by taking full advantage of the Company's in-house training and personal development opportunities;
- An enthusiasm and ability to speak professionally and confidently with lawyers at junior to senior levels of experience;
- Good IT skills;
- An outgoing, confident personality with a willingness to work within an energetic and friendly working environment.
What we offer?
- Working as part of a dynamic and forward-thinking recruitment team;
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to provide high level support with unique insight into legal market intelligence;
- A fantastic platform using cutting edge software;
- The opportunity for personal and technical development, with potential for future career progression;
- An excellent salary and bonus scheme.
Please submit your CV to Philip Jennings, Director, at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com
Apply for Researcher - International Legal Recruitment Company - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly