Commercial Contracts Solicitor
We are delighted to have taken an exciting instruction from an award winning modern and innovative law firm in Teesside. Sought is a capable and ambitious Commercial Contracts Solicitor within their contemporary Stockton-on-Tees office. This firm has gone from strength to strength, steadfastly advising regional, national, and international clients. You will be welcomed by the Corporate department and be ready to bring your sound Commercial Contracts experience to this role. We warmly invite Commercial Contracts Solicitors based in the Teesside or North East region who are curious to discover more about this opportunity to get in touch.
- You can build on your excellent Commercial Contracts skills within the expert Corporate Team, who collectively hold a wealth of experience with legal careers in high profile national and international firms. Consisting of 5 partners, associates, and solicitors.
- Guaranteed, the quality of work you will be exposed to and immersed in rivals that of much bigger national firms, you will work with plethora of impressive clients from local SME's to large multi-national organisations from a variety of sectors including renewables, technology and e-commerce.
- You will review detailed and often complex contracts creating full reviews working across mergers and acquisitions and transactional processes. You will be working with heavyweight clients and so this is an excellent opportunity to get stuck into a quality commercial contracts opportunity.
The Ideal Candidate
- In this role you will need to be self-sufficient and confident to advise on and undertake all matters relating to commercial contracts.
- The corporate team really need someone to solely be dedicated and focus on commercial contracts work to alleviate this workload from a Partner in the department. Therefore, you will be the type of individual that can work self-sufficiently, takes pride in working independently whilst also forming and integrate part of one of the largest corporate departments in the North East region.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this Commercial Contracts Solicitor role or would like to hear more about it, please contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or ask to speak to another member of the team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.