In-House Corporate/M&A Lawyer, 5+ PQE - London
Our client is a FTSE 250 firm located in Central London.
Their next hire is a Corporate M&A Lawyer with experience in capital structures, joint venture transactions and a range of other corporate & commercial work.
Ideally, you will be a Lawyer who has international experience and be post qualified of approximately 5+ years. You will be in a leading law firm, seeking a move in-house or have combined experience both in a law firm and in-house. As our client is focused on its M&A activities, this role will support the legal team across its current activities as well as support the business with its future growth plans into emerging markets. A background of also working in a regulated environment will be highly regarded.
- Have strong academics and post qualified experience of approximately 5+ years and be mid to senior level.
- Be qualified in England & Wales or other commonwealth law jurisdiction with relevant UK and international experience.
- Have a background in Corporate M&A (capital structures), JV transactions, corporate & commercial agreements such as NDAs, Heads of Terms and Offer letters, and a knowledge of a regulatory environment.
- Prior experience in the gaming/betting sector or a comparable digitally enabled, regulated business.
- Have experience working on cross-border transactions to include an understanding of corporate governance issues.
- Be experienced in commercial proposals and negotiations and be an effective negotiator and communicator.
To express your interest please send your CV to email@example.com. All conversations and applications are strictly private and confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com