Solicitor -Private Client
Private Client – Central London - Legal 500 and Chambers Leading Firm
Our Client is one of the Capital’s leading full-service law firms. Their lawyers provide clients of all sizes, across numerous sectors with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever their regional, national and international requirements. Clients are commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals.
Private Client is a highly regarded and successful Business Group within the firm, comprising its Succession & Tax and Family Practice Groups and generating fees of several million per annum.
Our Client is now looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join the busy Succession & Tax team in Central London The Team deal with a variety of complex Wills and Probate matters as well as other Private Client work, typically be involved in the following:
- Preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney for UK based and international clients.
- Estate planning (including lifetime and post-death planning), to cover advice on complex inheritance tax, capital gains tax and income tax and the creation of lifetime trusts
- Obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and administering estate, including foreign domicile, re-sealing of grants and intestate estates
- Preparing deeds of variation, deeds of gifts and deeds of family arrangement
- Providing trust advice particularly around setting up, management and administration with reference to the firm's dedicated Trust Administration team (as required)
As the successful candidate for this position, you should have experience covering the following areas:
- Sound and solid background in wills and probate with experience of running independent caseloads
- Strong technical competence and intellectual ability (STEP qualification preferred)
- Confident and personable approach, with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a team, providing a role model for others to follow, to supervise others and to delegate effectively
- An understanding and appreciation of the value of high levels of client care
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships with colleagues (including those in other legal disciplines) and third party introducers of work
- Flexible outlook with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s leading Private Client Teams. For more information, please call Marc Jones on 07545 641 832, or email email@example.com.
Apply for Solicitor -Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly