Licensing Law, 3-7 Years’+ PQE, Yorkshire
QC Legal is proud to confirm that we have been exclusively instructed by this specialist practice to help them expand their team, given the continued success the team have enjoyed, despite lockdown.
We are ideally looking for someone with expertise to include straightforward licensing applications; appeals; fighting enforcements and the whole client management.
Our client is totally passionate about Licensing Law, and would also consider applicants with a regulatory regime, to include inquest work.
Exceptionally, we will consider criminal or civil litigators that are looking to genuinely diversify into Licensing Law, but you must have advocacy experience.
We are especially interested in relocators from the City.
- Our client acts for a whole range of corporates from major pub owners to clubs, restaurants to shops and bars.
- Their clients range from small owner managed businesses to large PLCs, without a variation or diminution in quality of advice across the client spectrum, something they’re quite proud about.
- Our client offers a warm, inclusive and collaborative work culture.
- Our client will also offer a competitive remuneration package to reflect your experience and your future contributions to their business.
- WFH/Flexi working is part of the deal too.
Is this you? Give us a call.
We appreciate that a CV is a useful tool but they rarely tell the full story. Sometimes, a phone call or a meeting is the best way to fully convey what it is you are looking for. It also allows us to get a better idea of what you’re about, and in turn, it helps to reassure you that you are not just communicating with a computer screen, but that there is someone there you feel comfortable in speaking with.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
It doesn’t matter what your current position is, what level it is you’re seeking or whether you just want a better understanding of the legal jobs market out there, you can count on QC Legal to listen. Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.