Head of Contentious Construction, Partner, Manchester or Birmingham (WFH), to £200k plus benefits
Are you ready to take the lead, manage and drive this practice forward, in a market that is burgeoning with new instructions? QC Legal is thrilled to be working with this nationally accredited firm in their search for a Head of Contentious Construction.
What do we need you to do?
- As an existing partner, be able to demonstrate outstanding experience in advising large projects, guiding employers, contractors and consultants through the construction phase and beyond.
- Demonstrate a proven record in adjudications and all other forms of dispute resolution/settlements.
- Show you have acted for larger and smaller clients alike, successfully.
- Be able to lead and motivate teams to perform optimally.
- Win client and lead on pitches, again with a demonstrable record.
About our client and its values:
- It is a legal giant in the UK, expanding at a rapid rate due to their extraordinary client service.
- Our client prioritises their culture and values as the heartbeat of their firm – translating to a lack of hierarchy, zero tolerance for arrogance and a clear support of collaborative and mutual support.
- A genuine commitment to corporate responsibility and boasts a Gold status in the Law Society’s diversity and inclusion charter.
- Aside from that, our client is offering to £200k plus benefits, with WFH/remote working as part of the deal too!
Give us a call?
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us. We politely request UK qualified candidates only.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Head of Contentious Construction, Partner, Manchester or Birmingham (WFH), to £200k plus benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly