Commercial Contracts Paralegal
West Midlands based business is seeking a paralegal to focus on commercial legal issues. A 12 month FTC will be offered with a longer term position.
Arbuthnot Yon are working with leading West Midlands based business which is seeking to recruit a paralegal to join their legal team. You will form part of a legal team and gain significant levels of support from qualified lawyers. The focus of this role is on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, but you will also provide support with litigation, legal research and ad-hoc legal advice.
This is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic paralegal to join a leading organisation and get some excellent experience.
Applications will only be considered from paralegals with at least 1 years' previous experience of working as a paralegal in-house or in a law firm. Any experience gained in commercial contracts is a bonus. A 12 month fixed term contract will be offered in the first instance with a potential for a permanent position becoming available.
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com or call 07971666134.
Apply for Commercial Contracts Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant Trainee jobs in Leicestershire
- Construction Legal Assistant Trainee jobs in Leicestershire
- Corporate Legal Assistant Trainee jobs in Leicestershire
- Employment Legal Assistant Trainee jobs in Leicestershire
- Information Technology Legal Assistant Trainee jobs in Leicestershire