TMT Lawyer - Abu Dhabi - Financial services organisation -
The ideal candidate will have fantastic exposure to the business, and all commercial law issues that might be faced on a day to day basis. The role offers great progression and gives the candidate a chance to work closely with the business in a period of fast growth.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on a wide variety of commercial contracts particularly in the areas of engineering and IT procurement, licensing, master service agreements, IP collaboration agreements, general terms and conditions, SaaS subscription agreements, logistics & distribution and e-commerce agreements, technology investments and corporate transactions.
- Provide important legal advice regarding licensing, technology and intellectual property matters.
- Providing commercially sound advice and support to businesses in some of the following areas: managing cross border procurement and related issues, data protection/privacy, technology, procurement and regulatory/compliance.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working experience in an international law firm, specializing in the technology sector.
- Positive, execution-oriented outlook, with superior listening and drafting skills and attention to detail.
- Organizational capability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for TMT Lawyer - Abu Dhabi - Financial services organisation -
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly