Debt Capital Markets Lawyer
Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Debt Capital Markets Lawyers to join us with:
- Good academic credentials and post-qualification experience
- In-house legal experience is preferred (directly, or as a secondee) but is not essential
- Strong commercial understanding, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire to provide excellent client service and an ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- The ability to adapt to new situations and work environments, and a thirst for new challenges
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on a wide range of matters relating to debt capital markets from both arrangers and issuers standpoint
- Drafting and reviewing the full range of debt capital markets documentation including bond issuances, structured finance agreements, securitisations, credit facility agreements, underwriting agreements and related ancillary documentation
- Advising on the impact and implementation of legal and regulatory changes and maintaining internal policies to ensure full compliance
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we’ve reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that, “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.