Family Solicitor - Childcare
We have an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded forward looking family team in Newark. The company has offices across the region but the base will be Newark.
You will be a confident, proactive and structured individual who will be experienced in a broad range family/matrimonial law, to include, but not limited to, the following: -
- Divorce and separation
- Financial matters/proceedings following divorce and separation
- Private law Children Matters
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Cohabitation agreements, separation agreements
In addition, you will work with the central Marketing Department to promote and enhance the good reputation and business of the company, build relationships and client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide an ongoing and excellent service to existing clients;
- To work with Partners and Fee Earners to develop new business;
- Develop and enhance the Family department;
- To produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives;
- To keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in own area of work
- Maintain and enhance up to date legal skills.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Company's quality and risk procedures.
Qualified, Experienced Family Solicitor
Experienced in all mainstream family matters to include, Divorce, Private Law Children Matters and Financial Proceedings.
Good computer literacy, including knowledge of case management systems.
For more information on this role please contact Robert Addy on 0114 2418030 or click apply today.