We have partnered with an International Law Firm based in London who are looking for a Finance Paralegal to join them on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the partners, this role offers client exposure from the outset, and a strong element of transactional work.
- Being the main point of contact for investment banks and legal teams
- Drafting deal documents from precedents
- Reviewing standard transaction documents from counsel
- Scheduling deal documents to ensure compliance with overall deal timetable.
- Diarising and dealing with processes for multiple weekly closings
- Maintaining a database of all transactions in progress and creating monthly deal flow lists
To be considered for this role, candidates must have at least 2 years’ worth of transactional experience gained within a Law Firm. Candidates must also have strong organisational skills and be able to work under limited supervision.
Please apply for full details.
Apply for Finance Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly