Relocate to London – AUS / NZ Litigation Associates (2+ PQE) – Opportunities at Elite US Firms
We have been instructed by a number of leading US firms that are currently recruiting into their Commercial Litigation teams, and are welcoming applications from Australian and New Zealand-based candidates who are interested in relocating to London.
Candidates must have at least 2 years of post-qualified experience in high-value commercial disputes gained from a top-tier firm in any of the major cities in Australia or New Zealand. A strong academic record is also a pre-requisite to apply.
US firms are able to offer market-leading salary packages, far in excess of what is available in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Relocation assistance, and sponsorship are also available to the right candidates.
Duke and Rawson have extensive experience assisting lawyers to relocate from Australia and New Zealand to London, and will be able to answer any market and career-related queries for the move.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom