Private Client Solicitor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a private client solicitor to join a highly reputable regional law firm in Peterborough.
The successful private client solicitor joining this team will undertake a full range of private client and residential conveyancing matters acting for individuals, trustees, families, dependents, executors, and beneficiaries.
The caseload will be broad and challenging, including:
- Wills and probate
- Court of protection
- Asset and wealth protection
- Lasting power of attorney
- Inheritance tax and tax planning
- Estate management
- Sales and purchase of freehold and leasehold property
- Mortgaging and refinancing
- Transfer of property
This position is ideally suited to candidates with a minimum of three years’ PQE. Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
- STEP qualification is preferred but not essential
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package and the opportunity to run a busy caseload of high calibre and challenging matters.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne: firstname.lastname@example.org