Financial Regulatory Lawyer / Non- Contentious
Associate - Financial Services (Regulatory / Non- Contentious
About the job
A leading City Law Firm is seeking a Non Contentious /Regulatory Finance Lawyer with 1-3 years PQE to join a market leading tier 1 financial services & regulatory team. Our client prides themselves on building relationships with clients based on trust and combining professionalism with competence and flair. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer seeking to join a market leading and award-winning practice.
Your roles and responsibilities;
- Handling predominantly non-contentious/ regulatory / advisory matters in the financial services sector
- Advising on a range of high profile and complex financial regulatory issues
- Advise on implementation and post implementation of regulatory change projects
- Advise on conduct regulation, senior management responsibilities and corporate governance
- To provide client solutions in a practical, commercial and professional way achieving good results on large/complex projects
- To possess between 1-3 years PQE with previous experience in financial services & regulatory practice group.
- Qualified Lawyer in a common law jurisdiction
- Able to handle files with minimal supervision
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me now at 0203 145 3389 now for a confidential discussion about your next possible career move.