Associate - Funds
My client is currently looking for a Private Equity Funds Solicitor/ Associate to join their team in London.
My client is a law firm with 1000+ people worldwide, including close to 200 partners. Their headquarters are in London, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
- Clear, concise and unambiguous drafting and negotiation of fund documentation
- Conducting legal research using internal and external knowledge management resources
- Liaison with clients
- Developing own informal internal and external network of contacts
- Building excellent working relationships with clients and peers
- Attending business development and profile raising events (client seminars, graduate recruitment activities)
- Investment funds lawyer with 2+ years PQE in private equity fund formation and secondaries transactions.
- Ability and desire to work within a small, but growing, ambitious and entrepreneurial team
- Ability to acquire, consolidate and apply fundamental and up-to-date knowledge of the law
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Cooperative and collaborative in approach and able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels and within all roles
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications
Apply for Associate - Funds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly