Junior Planning Lawyer, 2-6 Years’+ PQE, Birmingham, to £70k plus Benefits
Are you looking to quantum leap your legal career? QC Legal has your next move! We are working with this established firm to help them further grow and develop. You will have at least 2 years’ experience and possess an intense drive to provide the best service possible to clients.
- You will be expected to advise a wide range of clients on landlord and tenant matters, development projects and transactional and advisory planning work.
- You will gain extensive experience in all aspects of landlord and tenant work as you will conduct due diligence in the context of both acquisitions and proposed redevelopments.
- You will be expected to advise high value residential redevelopments, reviewing application documents and negotiation of agreements.
- You will have many opportunities to advise on planning for high profile clients. For example, advising on planning of the redevelopment of major London projects, including pre-let strategy and on-going planning matters.
- Our client boasts an integrated worldwide team which puts their clients first in order to deliver an excellent, responsive and innovative service.
- Our client prides themselves on their ability to stay one step ahead of the change and legal challenges that the current climate has created.
- Our client places an emphasis on a collaborative environment allowing you to have many opportunities for short and long-term growth within the firm.
- Our client is offering a competitive salary and remuneration package, to £70k plus benefits.
We are especially interested in those looking to relocate from the City.
Give us a call?
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us.
Please contact Amelia Rose on + 44 7791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Junior Planning Lawyer, 2-6 Years’+ PQE, Birmingham, to £70k plus Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly