Associate/Senior Associate Projects Lawyer, 5 Years' PQE Sydney
QC Legal is proud to announce that we have been exclusively asked by this international legal giant to aide them in their search for a leading Projects lawyer. We are looking for someone who is looking for that big break, not just to do top tier work for leading international clients, but to position your career to get to partnership quickly, subject to making the mark. Is this you? Are you ready to make the quantum leap?
What do we need you to do?
- You will be a front-end (Australian qualified) lawyer with experience in (but not limited to) renewables and power infrastructure, transport (major rail and road projects), water and social infrastructure.
- Strong experience in advising and running PPP projects is ideal, although we will consider candidates with experience advising on front-end design and construct and EPC’s.
- As a core member of the Projects team, this role will work closely with Partners and colleagues on high profile front-end energy and infrastructure projects primarily with major contractors and developers.
- You will be provided with a high level of responsibility and autonomy to lead matters and pursue your own ambitions. As a key contributor the success of the team, you will work closely with Partners on business development activities to identify new client opportunities and contribute strategically to proposal and tender efforts.
Want to know more?
- This is a remarkable opportunity to be a core part of a major infrastructure and energy firm which is uniquely placed as the leading firm in this space.
- Our client is a titan, an absolute leader in field, as well as a leader in innovation and AI.
- Our client boasts an open environment which promotes support wellbeing, mental wellness and work/life balance.
- Our client places a great emphasis on specialist training allowing you ample space for short and long-term career development.
Captivated? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV. We want to take the time to speak with you and understand what it is you’re looking for. Even if you’re just curious, please get in touch with us.
Please contact Amelia Rose on + 44 7791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Associate/Senior Associate Projects Lawyer, 5 Years' PQE Sydney
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly