Corporate M&A Associate – 1-3 years PQE
This international law firm with over 1,300 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America is looking for an Associate to join its Corporate M&A team in London.
Their International Corporate Group offers a full range of specialist corporate legal services including M&A (public and private), equity capital markets, private equity/venture capital and joint ventures. They offer the full remit of corporate expertise to a wide range of clients from technology-focused start-ups to established multinational blue chips, on an array of domestic and international transactions.
- Qualified lawyer 1-3 years PQE
- Strong technical knowledge of Corporate M&A transactions
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Intellectual curiosity and versatility
- Self-starter with the desire and ability to continuously acquire, build upon and share knowledge
- Detail-focused and self-motivated approach
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
If you wish to receive more information or be considered for the position, or others that may be suitable, please send your CV to or contact Anna Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 400 2023.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale this means your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Corporate M&A Associate – 1-3 years PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly