About the role
The successful Planning Solicitor will gain exposure to a broad range of Planning work including:
- Drafting and negotiating complex planning, highways and insfrastructure agreements
- Planning and environmental judicial review matters and legal challenges
- Planning appeals and strategic housing schemes and energy projects
- Drafting and negotiating s.106 Agreements and related planning agreements
- Negotiating with local planning authorities over lega
About the person
Given the nature of the work, you will be a UK qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 1 years' experience in Planning matters. The successful Planning Solicitor will have excellent communication skills, a keen eye for detail and must be proficient at working in an organised and efficient manner.
About the firm
This firm are very well regarded and their Midlands offices are currently undergoing a strategic period of growth so it's an exciting time to be joining. The firm has a reputation for encouraging a friendly and supportive environment and there is no ceiling for progression. A bend of home and office working will be enouraged in future.
For further information on this or other similar roles please contact Laura Gripton at Robert Walters on 0121 260 2512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Planning Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly