Company Commercial Solicitor
This established and dynamic firm are currently seeking to hire a Company Commercial Solicitor to join the firms new City of London office.
This firm are entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, innovative and very dynamic. The practice has been established for more than 50 years and now stand at 75 staff. The firm now has two offices; they have recently opened a prestigious Central London office in one of the West End's most luxurious buildings. The firm are Legal 500 and Chambers ranked, and are tiered across a number of practice areas.
The firm is currently growing and busy with new work, increasingly with an International flavour. The practice has a strong leadership team, with well-thought-out, strategic growth planned over the next 12/24 months.
The practice is people focussed and place staff at the heart of what they do. They take the time to really invest in their workforce, and as a result, have an excellent staff retention rate with an increasing number having been at the firm for double-digit years, they also have a growing number of home-grown Partners.
You will find an excellent opportunity for career investment; the firm are currently succession planning, this tied in with their growth plans, makes now an exciting time to join, with fast-track progression on offer for the right candidates.
The firm deal with an ever-growing quantity of work with an International flavour. Whether this is clients with International businesses and assets or cross-border legal matters, you will find a good variety to the work that they do.
They currently deal with markets that include Turkey, India, and China.
The firm are currently seeking to hire a Company Commercial Solicitor to join the firms City of London London office.
This role ties in with the firm's succession planning. You will assist the leading solicitors in growing and driving forward this department. Now is an exciting time to join given the launch of this new Stratford office.
- You will assist with a broad range of work which will include; Business sale and purchases, M&A and share sales, managing buy outs and buy ins, Company structuring, Commercial contracts, Private equity transactions and investments, Corporate finance and Share investment schemes.
- You sometimes assist with work that has an International flavour
- You will assist with a very broad range of work making for an interesting caseload
- Typical values of matters will range from £500k - £50million
- You will be a Company Commercial Solicitor with a minimum 1 years' experience
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress in your career
- Salary is extremely competitive
This is a genuinely stand-out opportunity, with good prospects, for a Company Commercial Solicitor to join this Legal 500 firm based in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.