Are you an experienced ICSA Qualified Company Secretary, looking to work in a dynamic, modern and growing medium-sized organisation?
This is a professional services firm that is far and away from City of London firms in their environment and the way they operate, but despite this, regularly deal with the highest quality of work.
With a range of services under one roof, they provide a City-firm quality offering to their eclectic and established client base of entrepreneurs, business owners, start-ups, established and listed national/international companies.
They have a business model that attracts international organisations looking to invest within the UK, as well as a broad range of UK based organisations.
This firm is able to offer a modern way of working, including working from home and flexibility to attend the office.
This firm is looking for a knowledgeable and ICSA qualified Company Secretary to take an active and important role within the organisation, servicing their fantastic and established client base.
This role can be based in Central London, or West London with an option for flexible or remote working.
You will handle a broad range of duties for clients that will include drafting letters to clients regarding annual returns, preparation of dormant accounts, compliance with a range of statutory filings, maintenance of company statutory registers, share certificates, preparing and advising board minutes, board resolutions, shareholder resolutions, reviewing of relevant company software, internal reports and compliance and more.
Beyond general duties for clients, this is an opportunity to take a key and leading position within the firm. They are looking for an individual who would like to be involved in the management of a small team, and someone to get involved in assisting and devising strategy to grow and develop the revenue streams of the department.
You will be:
- You will be an ICSA Qualified Company Secretary or Corporate Lawyer with experience in a similar position.
- You will have excellent communication skills, able to work alongside senior management
- You will be dynamic, keen to progress and assist in developing the department
- You will be an individual who is able to build excellent rapport and relationships with clients
- Ability to manage a small team, whilst working on your own initiative
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is above market rate with excellent benefits and an unrivalled work life balance
- You will be given the full set up to be able to work from home. The firm believe that giving employees more autonomy really helps with development and keeping a fresh, clear mind, which benefits you, the clients and the team.
This role would be ideal for a ICSA Company Secretary or Corporate Lawyer looking to drive their career forward, take over relationships and further develop a substantial practice.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to call George to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly