Legal Counsel – 1 year Fixed Term Contract
A national educational body is seeking an ambitious lawyer with excellent academics and an interest in education to join their team in Central London on a 1-year Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will be a qualified lawyer with experience in one or more of the following;
commercial, corporate, employment, data protection, litigation, or regulation.
This is a unique opportunity in the education sector within a high-calibre legal team.
- Provide accurate and timely advice on matters of regulation and policy to colleagues.
- Provide support in corporate, commercial, employment, data protection or litigation matters.
- Contribute to draft responses on government initiatives and consultations.
- Provide legal input into training
- Provide written contributions to regular and timely briefing documents, updates, handbooks, internal and external, on new regulations/legal requirements.
- Support data protection functions, including reviewing existing policies practices, delivering update training, responding to subject access requests
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Legal Counsel – 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly