Insurance Lawyer, 4+
This global commercial insurance company is looking for an insurance lawyer to join its Commercial Legal Team in London.
In this role you will be the primary legal adviser to the UK underwriting business, operating across both UK company and Lloyd’s syndicate platforms, including Property, Marine and Casualty, as well as Distribution.
Work will include advising on:
- Commercial Insurance and Underwriting;
- Insurance Distribution, TOBAs, Extra Commission Arrangements, Marketing Funding Arrangements and Work Transfers;
- Reinsurance law and practice including supporting finance arrangements;
- Insurance Delegation
You will have gained a minimum of 4 years’ in the insurance practice of a top City Law Firm and/or In-House at a London market insurance company, broker or Lloyds company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very collegiate and dynamic environment and take on a key role in the business with great commercial exposure, excellent career prospects and a genuine work/life balance.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Insurance/Reinsurance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)