Customs and Trade Compliance Consultant
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Not Disclosed
Our client a global science and tech organisation are looking to hire a Customs & Trade Compliance Consultant to review and advise on their processes in within this area
This role would initially be for a 12 week period and responsibilities would include:
* Document dimensions and the current process.
* Document dimensions and usage of trade mitigations.
* Work with multi-functional teams to document current workflow process for trade mitigation processes.
* Identify opportunities and risks of current process.
* Propose changes to workflow processes to align with new RACI
Knowledge of UK/EU Customs and Trade Compliance is essential
This role will be paid as a daily rate via approved Umbrella or PAYE. Rate payable £500-£600pd Umbrella. PAYE rate available on request,
If you have the skills and experience to be suitable for this role please send your CV for consideration.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customs and Trade Compliance Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly