A junior commercial lawyer is offered an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked commercial team at this top 70 UK practice in Birmingham.
The successful commercial solicitor joining this commercial team in Birmingham will be an instrumental part of a national commercial practice advising clients throughout the UK across a range of sectors including construction, health and social care, energy and natural resources, local and central government, higher education, and financial services.
The work undertaken by this high profile commercial team in Birmingham is broad, complex, challenging and rewarding, including:
- Supply chain agreements
- Contract management
- Terms and conditions
- Framework agreements
- Privacy policies
- Data protection
- Corporate support
This position is ideally suited to junior commercial solicitors between one and four years’ PQE. Commercial solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Particular experience in IP/IT is preferred but not essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experience in business development and client relationship management
The firm offers a market leading salary and benefits package, with bespoke training and tailored career development opportunities.
For more information or to make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne: firstname.lastname@example.org