Senior Employment Associate, 5+ Years’ PQE, Cambridge, to £80K plus Benefits
QC Legal is pleased to present an opportunity for an employment lawyer to join our client’s top-ranked team in Cambridge. Ready to hear more?
- You will undertake a broad mix of contentious, non-contentious and transactional work with appropriate supervision as needed, predominantly for employers in the private commercial sector.
- As well as advisory work, you will be involved in delivering the annual programme of training, seminars and legal updates to clients and targets.
- As a Senior Associate, you will be expected to retain and develop client relationships by delivering outstanding client service to both internal and external clients, deliver accurate, technically correct commercial advice in writing, on the telephone and in person and support the team’s business development activities and initiatives with existing, new and target clients as well as multipliers and other professionals.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience gained in a highly reputable firm with an established employment law practice.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong experience of acting for employers on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
- You will have a good understanding of business management and be able to deliver profitable work.
- You will possess the ability to establish personal chemistry and build effective and long lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, targets and multipliers.
- Our client has placed an emphasis on previous experience of advising commercial clients in relation to a broad range of employee relations matters including but not limited to, workplace conflict, equality, diversity and inclusion matters.
- Drafting contracts of employment, executive service agreements, policies and procedures, settlements and agreements and COT3s.
- Previous experience of providing employment law support and input to corporate transactions, including undertaking due diligence and drafting and advising on the employment / TUPE provisions in transactional documents.
- Experience of supporting clients in the Life Sciences and Technology sectors would be advantageous but not essential.
- Our client will provide you with a collaborative team of commercial lawyers based in their Cambridge office, ranging from newly qualified Associates through to Partners.
- Our client provides you with ample room for short and long-term growth, allowing you to fulfil your potential and ambitions.
- Our client offers a generous salary and remuneration package.
Intrigued? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.