Finance/Projects Specialist, 5+ Years’ PQE London, To £75K Plus Benefits
One of our regular and highly rated clients is (Legal 500/Chambers – across all sectors) is searching for their next finance/projects specialist to join their close-knit team based in their London office, though there is some flexibility on location. Interested?
- You will advise on all aspects of bonds, guarantees, indemnities and security arrangements. To give you a flavour, the type of transactions the team currently advises on includes but is not limited to, bespoke, complex bond/guarantee wordings; facility/indemnity agreements; security arrangements; co-surety agreements and inter-creditor agreements.
- Your work will also cover positioning bonds and guarantees in complex project structures, performance, adjudication and retention bonds on construction/infrastructure projects, refund guarantees, and advance payment bonds and pension bonds and other bonds and guarantees required by statutory regulations.
- Some familiarity with these documents or arrangements would be beneficial, though it is not necessary as you will be provided with training by the team.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in finance/planning at a larger regional or national firm.
- You will be a strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- You will be able to work in a high-performing, busy environment and demonstrate a strong track record of doing so.
- Our client has developed an esteemed surety practice, becoming the go to option for complex transactions. You will be working with leading individuals in this area – a unique opportunity!
- Our client provides you with ample room for short and long-term growth, allowing you to fulfil your potential and ambitions.
- Our client offers a generous salary and remuneration package.
Ready to take on the challenge? Give us a call.
We aren’t just interested in your CV; we want to speak with you and understand what it is you need. Even if you’re just curious, get in contact.
Please contact Amelia Rose on 07791 345 944 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for Finance/Projects Specialist, 5+ Years’ PQE London, To £75K Plus Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly