Commercial Property Associate
Commercial Property Associate - International Firm - London
Commercial Property Associate required to join a Legal 500 ranked team working for an international firm in London. You will be joining a firm known for its property work, with a real strong emphasis placed on the importance of the property team at the centre of the firm. You will have a chance to work in one of the premier London teams on a diverse and high-quality caseload.
This Commercial Property Associate position (2 - 5 years PQE) has come about because the team has remained very busy throughout everything. The firm is known for their property team, being Legal 500 ranked and very reputable.
· Commercial Property Associate position
· Working on a diverse and high value caseload
· Retail specialism, but working across all sectors
· Acquisitions and Disposals
· Landlord and Tenant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial property solicitor keen to make a step up to one of the premier Real Estate teams in the UK.
The successful candidate for this Commercial Property Associate Solicitor position will be coming from a leading commercial property team with a strong and varied property experience. Further requirements:
· 2 - 5 years PQE working as a commercial property solicitor
· Experience working on investment work, landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and other general commercial property matters
· Client service experience
· Strong background working in a city firm
Salary and Benefits
This Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· A great team, working closely with very experienced and top of the market colleagues
· Salary range of £75,000 - £95,000
· A strong wider team and paralegal support
· Really reputable international brand name
· Zone 1 office
· Strong work life balance where appropriate
If you are a commercial property associate looking to move to an excellent international firm with a really strong reputation for property, this is an excellent role. This is an opportunity to join one of the largest and most well-resourced property teams nationally.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.