Legal Counsel - Data Protection
A well known online retailer is now looking to add a Data Protection Lawyer to their established team.
Reporting to the General Counsel the role will involve:
- Advising the business on all aspects of data protection across a number of jurisdictions.
- Managing regulatory risk.
- Drafting policies and procedures and providing training to the wider business.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 4 years PQE, at least 2 of which should be focused on data protection.
- Excellent communicator, able to deal with a variety of personality types.
- Strong academics and training.
- Ideally you will have experience gained in-house.
This role has the potential to offer senior status in a global legal team, for the right level of applicant you could also become DPO for the business.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Data Protection
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly