US Securities Lawyer - IPO lead
Legal Counsel - US Securities
Our client, a technology and data company, seeks a US Capital Markets Counsel with approximately 4-10 years’ PQE to join its London-based legal team. The company has grown tremendously over the past 5 years, boasting 14 offices worldwide, and is listing as a Foreign Private Issuer on the NYSE.
This position will take a leading role on their IPO, managing external counsel, and ensuring SEC compliance. During your time in the role you will be involved in a variety of work, including:
- Preparing and reviewing SEC filings.
- Ensuring compliance with SEC and NYSE rules and regulations
- Providing support on capital markets and other corporate transactions.
- Advising on public company compliance matters.
- Providing legal support the on a wide range of matters, including litigation and commercial contracts.
- Supporting the integration of new businesses acquired.
- Managing external counsel, as appropriate.
The client will consider both permanent and interim applications.
This role will suit a candidate who has strong a commercial mindset and communication skills, and the desire to become a trusted partner within the business. You will be someone who takes responsibility for their workload, and strive to work closely with the business to deliver legal support to the highest standard.
- Have a strong US Securities background, ideally including previous SEC-listing experience, gained in-house;
- Have ideally trained in a top 50 law firm or reputable in-house organisation; and
- Have approximately 4-10 years’ PQE.
Apply on The Lawyer or email a copy of your CV to Nick Stringer (email@example.com) for a confidential conversation.
MLA strives to reply to every application; however, due to the high volume of applications at this time we are unable to provide individual feedback. You must apply using the method above otherwise we cannot guarantee a response.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 the process will likely take longer normal. We appreciate your patience.
Apply for US Securities Lawyer - IPO lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly