Legal Counsel - Marketing
1 day left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
A global player in the marketing and advertising sector is looking for a junior commercial counsel to join their EMEA legal team.
Providing support to the business and the legal team in London and Europe, this is a broad role covering a range of commercial matters, mainly focused on creative production.
Working closely with the Legal Director, key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts such as NDAs, letters of intent, master services agreements, SaaS agreements, and standard form supplier agreements;
- Providing general legal and contractual advice across the business;
- Analysing and interpreting case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they impact business operations;
- Maintaining effective relationships with clients;
- Training the business on self-service templates and the contractual process;
- Supporting the maintenance of the knowledge library, template library and litigation register;
- Advising the business on legal trends and developing areas of law
The ideal candidate will display the following experience and attributes:
- Qualified solicitor in the UK, Europe or another Commonwealth jurisdiction;
- Minimum of 1-2 years' PQE, gained within a UK law firm or relevant in-house role (although all candidates will be considered on merit);
- Excellent knowledge of contract and commercial law;
- Experience in marketing, advertising or consumer brands is advantageous but not essential;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify the key legal and business considerations and provide targeted, pragmatic and solutions-driven advice and recommendations;
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to drive initiatives forward to conclusion
Apply now, or email Amy.Pfeifer@RobertWalters.com for more information.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly