Corporate Energy Lawyer - London - Venture Capital - 2+PQE
Our client is a rapidly growing venture capital firm based in the heart of London.
Due to the continued growth and success of the business, they are now keen to hire an experienced lawyer to join the legal team working closely with the business.
Duties will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising the company on a broad range of corporate commercial agreements and documentation,
- Providing corporate legal advice to support the company's various transactions which will include purchasing assets within the energy sector,
- Assisting with transactional documentation as related to start-ups and SME's.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales,
- 2 + years PQE,
- Trained at a leading UK/International law firm or well-regarded in-house legal team,
- Experienced with energy projects, corporate law and finance.
Please apply in confidence with your CV to Buchi Osuji in the Jameson Legal London office. Buchi.Osuji@jamesonlegal.com.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com