In-House Legal Counsel (1-2 PQE) - Media Multinational - Remote / Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle
In-House Legal Counsel (1-2 PQE) - Media Multinational - WFH / Manchester / Leeds / Newcastle
We are working with a multinational media and communications company with a presence in over 140 countries, who is seeking to hire a talented legal counsel with 1-2 years PQE to join their highly respected UK team of 12 lawyers.
This would be a great first in-house role for a lawyer early in their career offering excellent combination of support and development.
You will sit within the international commercial team and will focus on commercial, technology, media and data matters. This is a highly varied commercial role which involves:
- legal negotiation and fulfilment of global brands’ media planning and buying service agreements and other related contracts
- closely supporting the commercial teams focusing on both new business and existing clients contractual matters.
- become the business partner for the business acting at the cutting edge of the media industry
- build relationships with key stakeholders within the business and support client negotiations in close collaboration with the commercial team
- negotiate and advise on commercial contracts and agreements
- providing support on the technology and data aspects of commercial agreements across a variety of areas focused on media services
- support to commercial teams in contractual negotiations with clients
- provide a risk assessment of client contracts, clearly distinguishing between critical and less critical risks
- advise in connection with the technology and data aspects of contract interpretation, compliance, external audits and overall strategy
- develop and deliver training and legal risk management initiatives
- provide legal support and guidance in relation to strategy and new commercial initiatives
- 1-2 PQE commercial lawyer with strong legal drafting skills
- Exposure to and / or interest in media, advertising and technology would be an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple projects, take initiative and on be proactive in addressing new matters or challenges
- Great communication skills, commercial acumen collaborative mindset
- ability to build relationships of trust with in-house stakeholders across legal and commercial teams
Possible locations include: Edinburgh, Bristol, Derby, Leeds, Newcastle, Manchester and London.
Currently the team is working from home. Once back to normal they expect office presence of 2 days a week (with 3 days working from home).
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive package (base salary + bonus + benefits)
- Professional and personal development and training within a well-structured multinational organisation
- Excellent name on your CV
- Being part of working with global household names, brands and retailers and seeing the results of your work in your everyday life (on TV, online, at events etc)
- Being part of a highly collegiate dynamic and friendly legal team, with a fantastic supportive hiring manager
- Flexible working and excellent work-life balance
Please apply below or via the Found Legal website.
Your contact for this role is Mila Read, in-house tech legal recruiter and Director at Found Legal. The recruitment process is fast and efficient. I work closely with the hiring team and will be best position you for this exciting opportunity.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Energy In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)