Senior Restructuring & Insolvency Associate - London
Our client, a leading Legal 100 firm with a Tier-1 rated Banking & Finance team based in London are now seeking an experienced Senior Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor (4 PQE+) to advise all stakeholders in distressed situations including lenders; investors; corporate's; directors and individuals, in addition to acting for insolvency practitioners. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career with a highly respected firm often referred to as "Outstanding" within the legal directories. The successful individual will ideally have experience of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters, both corporate and personal.
The team have specialist expertise in all aspects of CRI, with services including:
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting insolvency litigation in connection with antecedent transactions, misfeasance and other office holder claims;
- Conducting litigation in connection with asset realisations;
- Analysing cases to identify strengths, weaknesses and alternative solutions;
- Considering various litigation funding options, including Conditional Funding Agreements, as well as working with litigation funders and ATE providers;
- Drafting correspondence, witness statements and applications;
- Instructing counsel;
- Advising office holders on practical solutions to issues arising;
- Negotiating and exploring Alternative Dispute Resolution as appropriate;
- Researching and drafting advice, and recommending effective solutions, in a wide range of insolvency issues for the benefit of office holders, defendant directors and other interested parties (such as landlords of insolvent tenants);
- Advising on CVA terms
- Advising directors and trustees in relation to their duties;
- Advising defendants in relation to insolvency claims faced;
- Proactively managing a mixed caseload of work to manage client expectations, maintain momentum and ensure sustainable financial performance;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients by repeatedly delivering effective results as part of a close team;
- Business development activities internally and externally to raise the profile of the team.
The R&I practice carries out the full range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency work. The team act for insolvency practitioners, lenders and financial institutions, companies, directors, creditors and stakeholders. The R&I practice has a significant international element to it, covering Europe, the Caribbean and the US.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Drafting and managing transactional documents.
• Carrying out legal research.
• Assisting the team with all stages of contentious insolvency matters including general case management.
• Liaising with stakeholders (e.g. clients, counsel, and other firms).
• Managing smaller matters with eventually, minimal supervision.
• Actively engaging in business development and knowledge management.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a good academic background and excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Have trained with a large regional commercial practice or City firm.
• Have significant experience of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters, both corporate and personal.
A highly attractive financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below, or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Partner jobs in Berkshire
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice Partner jobs in Berkshire
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Berkshire
- Civil Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in Berkshire
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice Partner jobs in Berkshire