Technology Transactions Attorney | San Francisco Bay Area
Technology Transactions Attorney
Leading International Law Firm
San Francisco/Silicon Valley
Cravath Scale Salary
We are currently working with a top International Law Firm who are looking to expand their market leading Technology Transactions group with an experienced Attorney in either their San Francisco or Silicon Valley (Palo Alto) office. The team works with world-renowned and market-leading tech clients in the tech centre of the world. The firm offers Cravath scale salary and exceptional benefits.
- Strong corporate/commercial technology transactional experience including working with technology/life sciences clients
- Experience in technology commercialization and intellectual property licensing is a plus
- A strong interest in the technology industry
- Experience from an international law firm/US based firm
- Excellent academic background
- Qualified Attorney with at least 2 years' experience
- Has a JD from an accredited law school
For more information and a private and confidential consultation please contact Aaron Burton on +1 (310) 692 7304 or email@example.com
At Hydrogen we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with the candidates we work with, so even if you are not considering a move in the immediate future please don't hesitate to get in contact to discuss how to plan for the future. If you are interested in exploring your opportunities internationally, we are able to assist you.
We have dedicated consultants who specialise in In-House and Private Practice opportunities Internationally on a full and part time basis. We form part of the Hydrogen group which has over 300 consultants globally and work across a variety of sectors.
Apply for Technology Transactions Attorney | San Francisco Bay Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly