Corporate PSL, 12 month FTC, 5+PQE - London
An elite global law firm is looking for a Corporate Professional Support Lawyer to join their London team for a 12 month contract. This contract can be full time or part time (3-4 days per week).
Candidates do not need to have prior PSL experience, but a very strong Corporate background, especially with experience in public M&A, is essential.
This role represents a chance to be part of a highly ranked team and to be at the forefront of legal and regulatory changes. The team is often instructed on high-value cross-border transactions and major acquisition and disposal deals. The team has an enviable reputation for their public M&A work. Their client base includes blue-chip companies, sovereign wealth funds and notable investment banks.
Suitable candidates are likely to be able to demonstrate upwards of 5 years' PQE as a corporate lawyer within a notable City practice (with experience in public M&A matters), or a corporate PSL within a notable City practice; have excellent drafting skills; strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to be a collaborative team member.
The successful individual can expect to be involved in the following:
- Thought leadership client campaigns and events, notably co-ordinating and leading business development initiatives.
- Providing analysis and insight into new legal developments to clients and markets.
- Contributing to know-how produced for external markets such as client briefings and articles.
- The upkeep and co-ordination of model forms.
- Leading on the automation of contracts.
- Managing know-how and precedents.
- Preparing and presenting client and internal training on developments in the law.
- Handling technical queries from the corporate team.
If prior PSL experience is not present, candidates must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in moving away from traditional corporate fee earning into a professional support lawyer role.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com