Product Lawyer to sit with Product Team for Market-Leading Innovative FinTech, 2 years+
This business sits at the cutting edge of technology within financial services having developed a ground-breaking product that allows their banking customers to control their money and finances from just one place. They have funding from some of the biggest names in tech investment and have just successfully completed Series C funding round. They are now expanding both product-wise and geographically, and to support this growth they are looking to hire a lawyer to sit within their Product Team. This is a truly exciting role sat in the heart of this FinTech business.
What will the role involve
This lawyer will sit embedded within the Product Teams to assist with the continued development of their over-the-top banking platform:
- Ensure the product is fit for their customers and complies with relevant current and future UK & EU regulations;
- Interpret, communicate and relate complex legal and regulatory matters to engineers and product managers in an efficient and simplified way;
- Be willing to be involved in a wider range of work and broaden your skill set;
- The lawyer will report to the General Counsel as well as the head of the Product Team.
What are we looking for
- Technical legal expertise in all/some of the following; electronic money; payments; credit regulations;
- UK qualified lawyer, or if not UK qualified have the right to work in UK;
- Experience in working for a top law firm; in-house experience is desirable but by no means a pre-requisite;
- An understanding and ability to work in a start-up environment. Someone with energy, who is agile and eager to learn and grow, and is used to working in a fast-paced environment;
- As this is not a purely advisory legal role, this lawyer must have excellent people skills and communication skills to work successfully with their various product team members;
- Outside of the technical legal skill sets we require, we are looking for someone with a curious mind who will question the norm and bring fresh ideas to the table.
This client will offer you a stimulating and innovative place to work, and an opportunity to build a career in a leading and successful FinTech.
To apply or for more information please contact:
Celene Yon firstname.lastname@example.org , 07944 390 723
Matt Bloxham email@example.com , 07900 692 209
Due to a high volume of applications we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.