Senior Commercial Associate - 4 PQE+, Reading
New in! - our client is a market-leading Legal 500 firm with a rapidly expanding and highly-rated (Chambers / Legal 500) commercial practice renowned for their advice across: Commercial Contracts; IT; IP; Data Protection; Franchising and, Public Procurement matters. The firm are frequently Chambers / Legal 500 ranked for excellence and their clients are genuine market leaders across multiple sectors including; technology; retail; aviation; and engineering.
This commercial team are going from strength to strength and continue to grow in reputation and size. The firm has a loyal and growing client base and are now seeking an ambitious senior solicitor (4 PQE) who will have the opportunity to develop within an exceptional and highly supportive team. On offer is the full spectrum of high quality commercial work - from advising on large multinational outsourcing agreements to routine supply arrangements including; distribution and agency contracts and IT agreements.
The successful individual will ideally have experience across the following areas:
- Advise clients on a range of commercial issues, including contract drafting and negotiation of high value and complex contracts, procurement contracts, agency and distribution agreements, IT contracts, outsourcing agreements, general terms and conditions (B2B and B2C), data protection, intellectual property and commercial due diligence.
- Experience of tenders and supply chain.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new clients through planned relationship management and marketing events, articles, seminars etc.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate first-rate commercial experience; outstanding client service and the ability to take responsibility at an early stage and a track record of being involved in BD initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced individual who has trained with a recognised regional or city firm and can demonstrate a consistently strong academic record. You will have advised across a broad spectrum of commercial transactions with a technical specialism in data protection law and be seeking a platform for longer-term career development.
Working with recognised partners in commercial law, this opportunity will allow the successful candidate to enjoy extensive client contact from day one and work within a collegiate team.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below.
Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate In-House Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Information Technology In-House Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire