Family Senior Associate
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
The Family department of this Top 100 firm has seen huge international growth and due to a clear strategy to strengthen their City of London office, has seen a brilliant opportunity arse for a Senior Associate.
This Top 100 law firm have grown substantially in recent years, and unlike many law firms this has been done organically rather than through mergers. Seen as one of the go-to firms for Blue Chip and FTSE 500 companies this firm are seen as a National heavyweight. With further growth planned on the International stage, this firm are one of the most innovative and forward-thinking firms in London.
A key benefit to this practice is not only the quality of work and their large reputation across Real Estate, Corporate, Commercial Technology, Banking & Finance, FinTech and Data. But it is the culture that stands out, you will be part of a very diverse workforce within a firm that promotes staff well-being; providing great results for clients and individuals alike.
This Top 100 firm are looking for a Family Senior Associate to join them in their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked department within their City of London office.
This firm is recognised for the UHNW and HNW individuals and Families client services. With a number of Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Spears 500 ranked Solicitors you will be part of an award-winning Family team.
Due to growth within their London office, there is an opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join this ambitious team. There is a clear opportunity to progress to Partnership in the short-term.
You will deal with:
- Divorce, dissolution, separation and financial orders
- The valuation and treatment of businesses and inheritances
- Cohabitation agreements
- Cohabitation breakdown
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Arrangements for children on the breakdown of a relationship
- Child maintenance and financial provision for children
- International family cases
- You will be a Family Solicitor with 4-8 years PQE
- Exposure to International or UHNW domestic matters (Desirable)
- Exposure to business development (Essential)
- You will receive a competitive salary and along with an excellent remuneration package.
This is a stand out position for a Family Senior Associate to join this Top 100 practice in their City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, alternatively please feel to email or call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Family Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly