Real Estate/Construction Associate
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate looking to gain exposure in Construction. You do not need to have Construction experience; the Partner is willing to invest and help you develop in this area.
This law firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and has grown significantly in recent years; they now stand at over 100 staff and act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds.
Real Estate is one of their core areas, and subsequently, their other departments have a Real Estate flavour to the work that they do.
As a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive firm, they are very creative and ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape; paving the way in certain areas of law - with other firms replicating their approach.
This firm is highly profitable, well managed and provides a genuinely collegiate and supportive working environment.
Due to increased workflow, the firm is seeking to hire a Real Estate/Construction Associate (3-6 PQE) for their West End based team.
The Real Estate department is highly regarded and deals with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from Sovereign funds, major financial institutions, well-known international companies including many household names, high-profile entrepreneurs, public figures, and investors.
You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include but not be limited to;
- Commercial Property Portfolios (leases, general advice, licenses)
- Acting for clients in the sales, purchases and real estate aspects of refinancing
- Mixed-use development work (site set up, disposal of units)
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression; it would suit someone looking to climb the ranks.
Requirements and Benefits:
- You will have between 3-6 years PQE in Real Estate
- You will have experience in a hands-on role, with good client contact
- You will have a good grounding in Real Estate work and possess strong technical knowledge
- You should want to take an active and key role in the team, supervising and mentoring more junior members (experience here would be beneficial)
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have a keen interest in developing your knowledge in Construction
- You will deal with high-quality work, as part of an innovative team
- Excellent progression opportunity
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
This an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate/Construction Associate to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the centre of the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.