Residential Development Solicitor
A highly regarded national commercial practice.
Dealing largely with residential properties and land that is to be developed for residential purposes
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposal of sites for the purposes of residential development.
- Assisting with the site set up of residential development schemes and drafting documentation
- Assisting with infrastructure and planning agreements.
- Assisting with residential investment acquisitions and disposals
- Managing a caseload of ground rent acquisitions
- Continuous improvement of case management workflows and reporting data
- Responsible for reporting to client sales teams and managing their expectations
- Leading, assisting and managing team members with their cases
- All other fee earning duties as are appropriate
- Accompanying team leaders to client meetings, seminars, networking and other business development activities
- Will suit a 2-4PQE commercial property solicitor with an interest in and/or experience of residential development
- Ability to run with transactions from start to finish with minimum supervision
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead others
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Willing contributor to business develop
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.