Private client solicitor
This firm has a thriving private client department and the flow of instructions demands the appointment a further mid level private client solicitor
The Private Client team provides the full range of services including:
- Wills: simple and complex for UK and ‘non-dom’ individuals
- Trusts: set up & administration
- Probates & administration of estates
- Powers of Attorney for family protection and business continuity
- Lifetime gifts & succession planning
- Inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning for individuals and trustees
- Family business and partnership protection
- Elderly care: powers of attorney, ‘living wills’ & financial management
The successful candidate will be academically strong having achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level. She or he will be practising at a recognised private client offering.
You will be given the opportunity to get involved in business development initiatives.
The firm has an excellent retention rate and is recognised as having a very open and supportive atmosphere. It positively embraces flexible working.
You will be given every support in achieving your career aspirations. The perfect platform from which to carve out your long term career.
We are instructed on a number of opportunities in Private Client so please do get in touch. Rest assured your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and that your CV will not be sent anywhere without your express consent.